This weekend was my most eventful weekend of 2015.
Here’s what I did:
1) 2 hrs of soccer, including scoring a goal.
2) Having my brother Jeremy stay over and discovering a new anime show (Death Note)
3) 1.5 hrs of sand volleyball in the morning
4) Going to a float party on Coon Lake with Phyllis in the afternoon
5) Celebrating my cousin Maddi’s 22nd birthday with a bonfire (but I consider it her 21st until the very end, since I missed her birthday last year)
6) Going to my first Pride Parade and taking 100+ photos of the event
7) Going to Jeremy’s graduation party
8) Watching the original Total Recall with Grampa Don.
Whew! BIG weekend.